- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) has a NEW DRUG, an anti-depressant, possibly getting FDA approval by March 4th
- QQQ chart and my analysis after the State Of The Union Address
- OSTK Chart getting a POP higher today and entering into BreakOUT/Momentum with our TSE Trade Plan
- Tech Rallies BIG off strong Facebook Earnings today
- Here is how the markets look as far as swing trades go on DIA ( DOW ETF)
SUBSCRIBE TO USGet the latest options trading educational videos, BREAKOUT CHARTS and a link for our LIVE weekly classes FOR FREE by signing up for the FREE NEWSLETTER!
Tag Archives: swing trade
Analyst Price targets are 66.50/share average with a high target of 75/share and a low target of 58/share. Shares just broke above 20/share in a sign of a reversal from the lows here. I personally believe it is a good buy … Continue reading →